Corporate Social Responsibilities
The company has recently launched the CSR drive across the group with a broad perspective of inclusion for its employee along with their families too over and above other social objectives.
“EMPLOYEE & SOCIAL WELFARE FUND
” has been instituted by the company for this purpose. This fund receives contributions from various sources including a certain percentage of the group revenues earmarked for the purpose by the management and the initial corpus allocated by the group. Going forward, more ways of raising resources for the fund shall be invented and implemented.
Following have been identified as the Key Focus Areas of our group’s humble social contributions to begin with and later the same may be further enhanced from time-to-time with suggestions from various quarters.
- Assistance for Education.
- Assistance for Healthcare.
- Contribution to “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minster
The CSR activity has been entrusted to the Employee Management Committee for better integration of employees with CSR activities. In operation of these, following value eco-system is adopted.
- Equal opportunity without distinction of caste, creed, religion, nationality , language , gender , economical class etc.
- Strict meritocracy through formal policy and rule based selection
- Complete fairness and justice through formal process-based delivery
- Transparency through broad-based participation
- Human Face while applying rules.